LGPL licensed free open source project, PicketBox has released the XACML component v2.0.5.final. Please download it from PicketBox downloads.
Main Wiki Page
PicketBox XACML Dashboard Wiki Page
Main Features Added (compared to v2.0.4)
- LDAP Based Policy Locator.
- LDAP Based Attribute Locator.
- Database Based Attribute Locator.
- Decision Cache for performance.
PicketBox XACML is integrated into JBoss Application Server v5.0 and beyond. Additionally, it is available as part of the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) v5.0 and beyond and JBoss SOA Platform v5.0 and beyond.
- * [SECURITY-452] - Don't use Xalan classes directly. Use Java API instead
- * [SECURITY-461] - AttributeFinder:findAttribute method can throw an NPE if any of the attribute finder modules return null
- * [SECURITY-462] - JBossRequestContext should throw IllegalArgumentException for null inputstream
- * [SECURITY-507] - JBossXACML: anyURI mismatch
- * [SECURITY-518] - JBossPDP should be serializable
** Feature Request
- * [SECURITY-454] - Database Attribute Locator
- * [SECURITY-463] - AttributeValue.getValue abstract method * [SECURITY-455] - LDAP based attribute locator
- * [SECURITY-456] - File based Attribute Locator
- * [SECURITY-492] - JBossPolicySetLocator should gracefully handle policies
- * [SECURITY-516] - Create a LDAP policy provider for JBoss XACML
- * [SECURITY-521] - Decision Cache for constant XACML Requests
- * [SECURITY-522] - XACML add hashcode and equals to RequestCtx, Attribute
- * [SECURITY-525] - XACML Attribute Locator should support comma separated list of attributeSupportedIds