I had the privilege of attending the Internet Identity Workshop (2009) at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA at the beginning of November.
I conducted a session called "Identity and Cloud Computing" at IIW.
The session notes are here:
Session: Identity And Cloud Computing
* General Concerns around identity Management get compounded in the Cloud.
* There is potential proliferation of Identities.
* Data and artifacts of a company can be tied to identities which is a threat during decommission of identity. It can be lost.
* SLA of Identity As A Service.
* Transfer of Passwords or Password Hashes from Local Data Centers to Cloud environments for migrated applications.
* Users resistance to change with new cloud usage.
* Identity Assurance.
Post a Comment