You can get JBossXACML v2.0.4 with minor performance improvements from
** Feature Request
* [ SECURITY-423 ] RequestAttributeFactory should have method for multi valued attributes
* [ SECURITY-424 ] Schema Entity Resolver to resolve to local XACML schemas
* [ SECURITY-425 ] Ability to disable JBossXACML Schema Validation
* [ SECURITY-431 ] JAXBContext should be cached in JBossPDP
* [ SECURITY-432 ] Release JBossXACML 2.0.4
1) I want to use the latest JBossXACML jar in JBoss AS 5.x
- You need to replace the jbossxacml.jar with the one from this release from the lib directory of your JBoss AS instance. Note if you have a jboss-sunxacml.jar in the lib directory also, discard it.
I started using jbossxacml library and I want to implement the RBAC profile of XACML 2.0 in our JEE application (running on JBoss 4.x).
Unfortunately I encountered some issues (described here: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=16298)
I would very much appreciate if you could comment on those issues.
Regarding this I would like to contribute the JUnit test (and related resources: sample policies, XACML requests etc.) to the jboss-xacml project. For that I requested Jboss to become an individual contributor to the JBoss Security project, but so far I haven't received any answer.
Do you know how can I check the status of my request?
Val, I am unable to get to the forum post that you refer. Can you check the url that you gave?
Email me at anil AT jboss DOT com
Post a Comment